Friday, February 17, 2012

Mothers Day

My DT project using Magnolia Oldies - Annie for The Poodles Parlour Challenge - Mothers Day/Card For Female.
Inner Section
Materials
Magnolia Stamps : Annie : I Love You
Other Stamps : Inkadinkado
Paper : Cardstock : Patterned Paper from 7 Gypsies & Prima Marketing : Doily
Embellishments : Spellbinder : Magnolia Dies : Distress Ink : Ranger Stickles : Flowers from Prima Marketing & I Am Roses : Half Pearl from Queen & Co. : Ribbon from my stash
I enter this into :
magnolia-licioushighlites - Vintage & Shabby Chic
Thanks for viewing!

8 comments:

  1. Nancie this is just fabulous I adore the old Magnolia's and my word this one is just awesome and looks superb on your beautiful card!!! The fabulous priceless sentiment is just a must have! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! Love all the distressing. Thanks for joining in at Just Tracys. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nancie - I love this. Annie is just adorable and I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us over at Just Tracys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancie,
    LOVE your Tilda!!!! I have never seen her before.
    She is adorable :o)
    Great card! Love the background stamping, beautiful colouring, fantastic flowers and the inside is great!
    Thank you so much for joining in our Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg.....I love this card!! I love your Tilda...I love the older ones, haven't seen this one before!!! I love her so much.......being a little forward, would you be interested in trading her for a newer Tilda! Or some other kind of trade?? My email....cmanchas000@centurytel.net
    Would love to hear from you!! Love your card!! Teresa*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Tilda, she is so unique! Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is too cute both inside and out Nancie. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the next ones :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete